Birthday Competition Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at https://mailchi.mp/28a5188d6dcd/1st-birthday and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of UK and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable national and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Harris & Hargraves Ltd as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting Sunday 18th April, 2021, 9:00 London time and ending Monday 26th April 2021 12:00 noon, London time. All online entries must be received by this time.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://mailchi.mp/28a5188d6dcd/1st-birthday. The entry must fulfil all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Harris & Hargraves Ltd. You may enter only once, multiple entries from single email address will be reduced to one. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Harris & Hargraves Ltd. By entering the competition, You give permission for your contact details to be shared with the company who has donated the birthday prizes and Harris & Hargraves Ltd.
5. Prizes: The campaign is split into several prizes all to be drawn on Tuesday 27th April. The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one of a number of prize. The list of prizes are as follows:
Harris & Hargraves Ltd – 4 x Shampoo & Spray bundles – retail value each £22.90
Rawgeous Food Ltd – 2 x treat packs – retail value each £23.00
Vita Canis – Spring Bundle - retail value £47.50
Aqueos – 4 x Disinfectant bundle - retail value each £43.96
UK postage will be paid by Harris & Hargraves Ltd or the donating company.
This list maybe added to.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Harris & Hargraves Ltd. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the discretion of Harris & Hargraves Ltd. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Harris & Hargraves Ltd to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Harris & Hargraves Ltd. Winner will be notified by email by 4th May 2021. Harris & Hargraves Ltd shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize and provide a postal address by 14th May 2021or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Harris & Hargraves Ltd‘s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Harris & Hargraves Ltd, anyone acting on behalf of Harris & Hargraves Ltd, and Harris & Hargraves Ltd’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Harris & Hargraves Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Harris & Hargraves Ltd’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Harris & Hargraves Ltd may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Harris & Hargraves Ltd. Harris & Hargraves Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Harris & Hargraves Ltd has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Harris & Hargraves Ltd reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Harris & Hargraves Ltd and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United Kingdom, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Harris & Hargraves Ltd, 37 Neville Close, Basingstoke, RG21 3HG, UK. Requests must be received no later than 14th May 2021.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Harris & Hargraves Ltd, 16 Salcey Close, St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex, TN38 9SS.
15. The Campaign hosted by Harris & Hargraves Ltd is operated independently. Prizes have been given freely to celebrate the Julie Harris Education 1st birthday and form no part of an additional sponsorship, endorsement, or association with Julie Harris Education.